Tech Data Sheet: View TFP480
- Model RCP-1 Residential Control Panel is an integrated valve manifold, air pressure, and electronic control package for controlling the release of water into residential dry pipe sprinkler systems
- For use in one- and two- family dwellings and mobile homes per NFPA 13D when used with residential sprinklers that have been listed for use in residential dry pipe sprinkler systems
- Pre-wired assembly containing pre-programmed control panel, system performance gauges, and an enclosed compressor
- Supervised system valve system
- Pre-engineered riser design
- 48-hour battery backup
- UL Listed for use in residential dry pipe sprinkler systems installed in one and two-family dwellings and mobile homes per NFPA 13D
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.