Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1610
- Heat-activated releasing device designed for installation in mechanically operated systems requiring a positive acting release mechanism
- Used extensively as releasing devices in restaurants and industrial fire protection systems, as well as in heat-activated counterbalanced systems such as fire doors, dampers and kitchen chemical systems
- Consists of fusible alloy sealed in the center of a bronze tube by a stainless steel ball
- When the alloy melts, the fusible assembly compresses, allowing it to eject from between the two-piece strut, strut assembly separates, activating the intended fire protection system or device
- Releasing mechanism rated for 5-lbs. to 50-lbs. loads
- Listings and Approvals: UL and FM
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.